Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Questions

It’s has been over a year since the last time it happened. The memory was still vivid: the invitation, the hesitancy, the acceptance, the whiff inside the room, and the flavorful conversation. Even until now, the event left a trace of nothing but mystery. The smiles were still there but they conveyed plain charm. The laughter was still lucid but told a pinch of amusement. 

It was a busy day. I got a call and heard a familiar loud voice at the other end of the line. The exchange of words was quite short; I just heard myself saying, "okay". But then, I didn't realize that an unexpected call led to a memory that until now makes me wonder what is the true meaning of that instance when somebody just sat beside me and said, a different warmth of, ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Designed By Blogs Gone Wild!